Birria. Birria is usually made with goat's meat or even with lamb or a combination of several types of meat. Cooking time using the Instant Pot or Pressure cooker. The use of a combination of meats is common in restaurants or local Birria eateries known as "Birrierias".
My inbox has been filled with the request for a step by step recipe. A video on how to make Birria, an authentic flavorful Mexican Stew made with beef, lamb or goat, that can be cooked in an Instant Pot, Dutch Oven or Slow Cooker. Birria is a Mexican stew made with blended chile peppers simmered with beef stew meat. You can have Birria using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birria
- It’s 2 kg of carne de chivo.
- It’s 150 g of chile guajillo.
- It’s 2 of tomates.
- It’s 1/2 of cebolla.
- Prepare 5 dientes of ajo.
- It’s 1/2 cucharadita of pimienta negra.
- Prepare 5 of clavos de olor.
- It’s 1/2 cucharadita of comino.
- It’s 1/2 cucharadita of jengibre en polvo.
- You need 1/2 cucharadita of oregano seco.
- You need 1/2 of astilla de canela.
- It’s 2 cucharadas of ajonjoli tostado.
- It’s 1/3 taza of vinagre blanco.
- It’s 2 ramitas of tomillo.
- You need 2 hojas of laurel.
- Prepare al gusto of sal y pimienta.
- It’s of =========> para servir.
- It’s 1 of cebolla finamente picada.
- You need 1/2 taza of cilantro picado.
This is as authentic as it can get Sonoran Birria we make it like this all the time especially for family gatherings this is the best the only thing we do different in our family is use chuck roast beef I don't know how. Birria is a goat-based soup that hails from the state of Jalisco in Mexico, though surrounding states like Michoacán, parts of Durango, and Zacatecas also It's typically served with tortillas, toppings, and salsas. Birria is often used to sweat out a cruda, or hangover. You'll also find birria around holidays.
Birria step by step
- Empezamos hidratando los chiles en agua caliente y retirándoles las semillas y venas..
- Licuamos todos los ingredientes, excepto la carne, con un poco de agua. Colamos y untamos esta mezcla de chiles a la carne y acomodamos en la olla donde la pondremos a cocer; la tapamos y dejamos macerar toda la noche en el frigorífico..
- Cocinamos la carne en la estufa o en el horno a 200 ºC por 3 horas aproximadamente. Agregue un poco de agua si se reseca demasiado..
- Servimos con un poco de caldo de la cocción y ponemos por encima, la cebolla y el cilantro picado..
And while Birria is traditionally made with goat in Mexico, I get way more mileage from a batch of Beef Birria so I used beef brisket for this batch. Birria, a classic Mexican dish that can be served as a stew or taco filling, can be made from whatever type of meat you like with this easy recipe. Associated with the state of Jalisco, but eaten in many parts of the country, birria is a traditional Mexican dish most often made with goat meat or mutton, but. BIRRIA This recipe is from Guadalajara in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, where the broth is served with everything, even sandwiches on the street. Jalisco prides itself on being the home of this spicy chile-based broth.