Vegan Meringue: Aquafaba/Beans Grind/Beans Juice (Chickpeas Cream): ‘AQUAFABA MERINGUE’.
Bahan-bahan Vegan Meringue: Aquafaba/Beans Grind/Beans Juice (Chickpeas Cream): ‘AQUAFABA MERINGUE’
- Siapkan of Chickpeas (Washed & Soaked overnight in the Warm Water).
- Dibutuhkan of Aquafaba Meringue:.
- Diperlukan of Aquafaba (Already Prepared).
- Siapkan of Vanilla Essence.
- Gunakan of Granulated White Sugar (Ground to a Powder: Castor Sugar).
- Diperlukan of Good Hand Blender.
Langkah-langkah memasak Vegan Meringue: Aquafaba/Beans Grind/Beans Juice (Chickpeas Cream): ‘AQUAFABA MERINGUE’
- Drain the water from the soaked chickpeas & boil it with 5-6 whistles (As normally we do).
- Allow it to cool down completely & strain the boiled water intact in a separate mixing bowl & keep aside the boiled chana to use it later in your choicest dishes (Any of your choice).
- Now, with the hand blender: Start blending it initially…it’ll turn out to be frothy at the outset.
- Post that- the froth will start intensify & will start to form the desirable peaks: (soft, medium & tight/hard).
- Since we need to work on with the boiled chickpeas water now: Using a hand blender, keep on blending it (for about good 15-25 mins time or even more until it starts forming its peaks).
- For the desired Vegan Meringue (Any choicest flavours can be added to it as is required), blend the same when frothy- along with some vegan castor white sugar- (until you get its soft or medium peaks to use it desirably on the baked items).
- As I’ve added into the same to get the Lemon Meringue: 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice, Vanilla & Vegan or normal Castor Sugar has to be therein- else, we can’t work on it for the Meringue part (I work mostly with the medium peaks but herein- it’s just the soft peak is shown- Medium peak needs another 5-6 mins continuous blending).
- Our VEGAN BAKING ESSENTIAL: AQUAFABA (Lemon) MERINGUE is ready now to set the stage on fire…