The authentic Politiko Ekmek.
Bahan The authentic Politiko Ekmek
- Dibutuhkan of fresh yeast (1/2 cube).
- Gunakan of all purpose flour.
- Diperlukan of melted vegetable butter.
- Siapkan of sugar.
- Gunakan of full fat yoghurt (diet… tomorrow…).
- Dibutuhkan of salt.
- Sediakan of ground mastic (before you grind it, place it in the freezer for 10'!).
- Sediakan of ground mahlab.
- Diperlukan of egg.
- Gunakan of Ingredients for the syrup.
- Diperlukan of sugar.
- Dibutuhkan of water.
- Gunakan of lemon juice.
Langkah-langkah membuat The authentic Politiko Ekmek
- Dissolve the yeast in a little lukewarm water with flour so that you have a batter.
- And set it aside at 35°C to rise and bubble (about half an hour)..
- Place all the dough ingredients together with the yeast in the mixer bowl.
- And knead using the dough hook of the mixer, until you have a smooth and soft dough. If necessary, add a little bit of flour..
- Cover and set aside the dough to rise (for about one hour) in a warm place (35°C)..
- Butter either 2 baking trays of 24 cm each or one of 34 cm.
- And after having divided the dough to the size that you desire, spread it evenly in the baking tray or trays..
- Set it aside (about one hour) at a warm place (35°C). It has to at least double in volume..
- Bake for 15' at 160°C using the convection element and then turn them upside down on an oven rack and leave them for 30' at 120°C to dry. Let them cool and then place them once more in the baking trays..
- Boil the ingredients for the syrup for 5'..
- Pour spoonfuls of the hot syrup on the cold ekmek punching it with a toothpick at intervals of 2 cm. You can serve it either straight like that or with a scoop of ice cream on top..