Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos.
Cara membuatnya pun tidak susah, kalian dapat memasak Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos hanya dengan menggunakan 19 bahan dan 11 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos yuk!
Bahan Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos
- Sediakan 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Diperlukan Dash of olive oil.
- Dibutuhkan 1 pc of plum tomato, or 1/8 cup regular tomato, chopped.
- Diperlukan 1/8 tsp of ground paprika, or cayenne.
- Dibutuhkan 1/8 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Dibutuhkan 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Diperlukan 1 of bell pepper, julienned ir chopped to strips.
- Diperlukan 1 pc of turkey sausage (for type O diet), or chorizo, sliced.
- Diperlukan 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Siapkan 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Gunakan of Seafood stock.
- Gunakan 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped (this is not an error).
- Sediakan 2 cloves of garlic, minced (not an error too😆).
- Diperlukan 2 cups of seafood of choice.
- Sediakan 1 tbsp of ginger, skin removed and pounded once to release juice.
- Dibutuhkan 1-2 tbsp of fish sauce, OR 1 tsp dashi stock granules+ 1-2 tsp salt.
- Dibutuhkan 1/8 tsp of lemon juice, or calamansi, or lime.
- Gunakan Dash of olive oil.
- Gunakan 4-5 cups of water.
Cara membuat Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos
- Cook your brown rice on a pot or through rice cooker. Follow instruction according to its package..
- Boil egg for 7 mins on a small pot, and let it rest for 1-2 min before fishing it out to set aside. While egg is boiling, chop what needed to be chopped, and wash/clean your seafood..
- Let's begin making the stock. Heat large soup pot over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Sautee onion until transluscent, add in garlic and ginger and keep stir frying for about 30 seconds..
- Add your seafood of choice on soup pot and stir-fry until half-cooked, then add fish sauce (or the alternative), water, and lemon/lime juice. Cover and let it simmer until seafood is cooked. Note: consider that rice will be added later, thus adjust salt level accordingly (stock can be a tad bit salty but it will mellow down with rice later). Turn off the heat. Fish-out the cooked seafood set them aside as it would be used as garnish. Set aside the pot of stock..
- Using a regular frying pan, heat it up over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Fry bell peppers for few seconds, then fish 'em out to set aside as garnish for later. Do the same for the turkey sausage (or chorizo)..
- On the same pan, Sautee onion until transluscent. Add in garlic, sautee until almost golden brown, then stir-in tomatoes, turmeric, and paprika. Keep on stirring while mashing them up well..
- Add 1 cup of seafood stock on pot. Stir. Then add 2 cups of cooked brown rice and stir well. [yes, that's the trick: double cooking and rehydrating the brown rice will make 'em extra sticky/muschy]. Add more stock if necessary. Turn heat to medium low..
- The hallmark of every delicious arroz a la valenciana or paella is scorching the bottom of the rice just a bit to make it crispy/crunchy, and not burnt. Your nose can tell if rice is toasted, or burnt. But you can also use a spatula to occassionally check on one side..
- While the rice is still being toasted over medium low heat, take your hard boiled egg, peel off the egg shell, and slice it up. This is for garnishing as well..
- Decorate/garnish the arroz a la valenciana while it is still reducing the stock. Arrange the seafood, bell pepper, sliced eggs, and sausage rhythmically around the pan. Occassionally smell-and-view check the bottom to know if the rice is perfectly toasted — if it is, then it is done and ready to serve! Don't forget to turn off your burner..
- Serve it on a frying pan! Enjoy!.